* Step 1
Press ” + ” Icon on the upper right corner of the “Lookbook” screen to add your new look:
There’re multiple ways to add one look:
- Create Collage Look
- Combine your items together like the collage photo in Fashion Magazine.
- Create Random Look
- You have 5 tops and 3 jeans, then how many look can you have? 15!!!
- Just create a random rule “Tops + Jeans”, then we will generate all possible looks based on your Closet.
- Choose from Album or Take a Photo
- Take a photo of your outfit of the day and add to your lookbook.
- You can tag the using cloth item from your photo easily, which is really helpful if you want to know which item is your best purchase.
- Choose Multiple from Album
- You already toke many outfit photos? Just add them all in one time!
* Step 2
Create Collage Look
- Select item from bottom closet area to add it to look.
- Press lower-right icon of item to rotate/resize item; There are 3 buttons on top to edit the item: Remove, Flip and Clone. Click Remove button to remove item. Click Flip button to flip the item, which is especially useful when editing shoes. Click Clone button to make a copy of an item.
- Use one finger to move item; Press on item image to drag it onto top of other items.
- Press “REFINE” button to filter items; Press other area of the middle bar to expand/narrow the closet area.
* Step 3
Upload an outfit photo and tag the using items. You can also select item from Shop & Favorite List directly.
* Step 4
Create Random Rule and generate random look automatically
* Step 5
Edit look’s information, such as occasion, season & note.