* Step 1
Press ” + ” Icon on the upper right corner of the “Closet” screen to add your clothing to App:
There’re multiple ways to add the clothing item:
- Choose from Album or Take a Photo:
- Take a photo of your clothes.
- Put clothes on a solid-color, contrasting background.
- Choose Multiple from Album
- You can also import clothing photos in batch mode.
- Search from Shop
- Search your clothes from our catalog of over 1000 brands’ latest products.
- Use the official clean photo with one click and no need to take photo yourself!
- For example, I just bought a denim shorts from Madewell and want to add it to my closet:
* Step 2
Edit / Crop the Image for Your Item
- Press “Rotate” Button to Rotate the image in 90 degrees.
- Press “Zoom” Button to go into “Zoom” mode, then use two fingers to zoom in/out the image, and use one finger to move image.
- Press “Crop” Button to user finger cut-out the inner area.
- Press “Erase” Button to remove touched area, and you can change the eraser size by slider bar above the button.
- Press “Fill” Button to remove the touched background area, and you can change the erase strength by slide bar above the button.
- Press “Auto” Button to remove the background automatically, which is very easy but a little slow for complicated image. You may need to press the “Auto” Button multiple times to get better result.
- Press “←” / “→” Button on the right-side of top bar to undo/redo your process.
- Press “✔” Button on the right-side of top bar to save your work.
* Step 3
Edit Item’s Information.
- You can select item’s Category / Color / Season / Status and input its Brand / Price / Size / Note.
- If you add the item from Shop, we will extract information from product page automatically.
- Also, you can leave it empty now and edit multiple items together later.